This fact sheet is intended to provide education on the Ambulance Fee Schedule and ambulance billing.
It includes information on the following:
- Medicare ambulance transport benefit;
- types of ambulance providers and suppliers to which the Ambulance Fee Schedule applies;
- advance beneficiary notice of noncoverage;
- what is included in payments;
- how payment rates are set; and
- updates to the fee schedule.
View the fact sheet on the Ambulance Fee Schedule” (pdf).
Looking for help with your ambulance and EMS billing? Contact PGM Billing to learn about our streamlined efficiency, proven cost effectiveness and unparalleled customer service for ambulance and EMS services.