The January/February 2015 issue of the American College of Radiology's (ACR) Radiology Coding Source is now available, and it discusses many topics that should be of interest to any organization that performs lab billing and coding.
The current issue, released late February, includes the following:
- Answers provided by ACR to questions about Medicare requirements, standards and reimbursement terms for low-dose CT lung cancer screening
- Analysis of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' decision to delete the NCCI edit for the code pair 77063/77052
- Recommendations on how providers should submit claims for four code pairs code with both modifiers -GG and -59 to bypass NCCI edits
- Discussion of the importance of imaging services appearing in the Office of Inspector General's 2015 Work Plan
- Resources and links to help ensure radiology practices remain current and in compliance with coding and policy guidelines
To access the January/February 2015 issue of Radiology Coding Source, click here.