PGM Billing will have company representatives attending the 33rd Lab Institute taking place October 14-16, 2015, in Washington, D.C.
PGM sends representatives to the meeting every year to ensure the company remains on the cutting edge of issues impacting laboratories and laboratory billing.
Lab Institute 2015 features impressive pre-conference workshops and a robust main workshop agenda. This year's presentation topics include the following:
- A Conversation About Lab Contracting: The View from Both Sides
- Lab and Pathology Coding and Billing Update for 2016
- Antitrust and Other Regulatory Issues Raised by Laboratory Transactions
- Lab Payment Overhaul: What You Need to Know About CLFS Reform
- Where Does the Lab Industry Go from Here? Challenges and Opportunities
To learn more about Lab Institute 2015, click here.
Need help with your clinical laboratory billing? PGM has worked with clinical and reference labs for more than 30 years, and has developed one of the most effective lab billing, coding and financial management services on the market. PGM's full-service laboratory billing handles all aspects of billing, including both the technical and professional components. To learn more, contact PGM today.