PGM Billing, a leading integrated medical billing, practice management and revenue cycle management service provider, is proud to celebrate its 35th anniversary this year.
Incorporated in 1981 and headquartered in Lyndhurst, N.J., PGM has seen significant growth in the company’s lifetime. During its first year, PGM had a handful of team members who were tasked with managing a few accounts. Fast forward to 2016, and PGM now has about 100 employees managing more than 500 accounts and processing over $100 million in collections annually.
Here are just a few of PGM’s significant milestones:
- 1990: Becomes an approved vendor for Medicare billing
- 1992: Becomes one of the first companies in New Jersey to submit claims electronically
- 1993: Second New Jersey location established
- 1994: Selected by BlueCross BlueShield as a beta counterpart for electronic claims submittal
- 2001: Releases first fully online product, providing physicians with the traditional benefits and methodology of practice management coupled with the speed and flexibility of the Internet
- 2008: Corporate EMR partnership program established, adding CCHIT-certified EMR functionality to the PGM platform
- 2009: Opens third office in Manhattan, N.Y.
- 2010: Acquires CMS Billing, strengthening specialty specific service offering
- 2012: Partners with ICANotes to provide fully integrated solution
- 2016: Selected as Exclusive Billing Partner for Amazing Charts
“This anniversary is a milestone we are very proud of and take tremendous pride in,” says Chris Saviano, VP of Business Development for PGM Billing. “PGM has found success through teamwork, incredible customer loyalty and our unwavering commitment to deliver best-in-class services and technology to our clients that help their organizations run productively, efficiently and profitably.”
He continues, “We are excited about PGM’s projected continued growth, driven by a talented, professional and growing team. This anniversary is as much of a recognition for them as it is for PGM as a whole. We look forward to another 35 years of success!”
About PGM Billing
PGM Billing is a nationwide healthcare service provider of practice management and medical billing services and software to physicians and organizations nationwide. Founded in 1981, it currently serves more than 400 physicians nationwide. Clients include laboratories, municipalities, and solo and group practices in more than 50 specialties. PGM’s product offerings are based on proprietary cloud based practice management software and integrated back office service operations. Learn more about PGM Billing at www.pgmbilling.com or by calling (877) 531-2880.