PGM Billing, a leading integrated physician and laboratory billing, practice management and revenue cycle management service provider, announced the launch of its new lab billing software at the Lab Institute 2017 conference.
PGM has worked with clinical and reference labs for the past 30 years and has now developed one of the most effective lab billing systems on the market today. The software automates day-to-day tasks that slow labs down. It streamlines workflow, provides access to real-time analytics, customizes reports and boosts staff productivity. This all adds up to cleaner claims and fewer denials, meaning labs get paid faster and more accurately.
Here are some of software's key functions:
- Charge Capture — Enter and capture charges, set up common codes and improve claim accuracy with ease.
- A/R Management — Watch your accounts receivable (A/R) days decline with online claims submission, claims scrubbing and electronic payments.
- Data Report — Capture and deliver key data and metrics for internal benchmarking and regulatory reporting.
- Billing Analytics — Take a deep dive into your financial performance with easy-to-assess metrics and graphs.
- Patient Collections — Track collection status, process batch patient statements, view collection summaries — all in real time.
- LIS Integration — Receive files directly into the platform through software integration via customizable interfaces.
- Maximum Visibility — Spot issues for correction before they inflict irreparable damage.
- Client Insight — Sales reps secure more contracts with actionable data.
- Customizable — Extensive options boosts staff productivity and work output.
To arrange a demo, contact PGM.
Hosted by G2 Intelligence, the annual Lab Institute conference brings together professionals from throughout the lab industry. The meeting is scheduled for October 25-27 at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.